Join us for an enjoyable morning learning modern calligraphy, finished with an exceptional lunch in the design lover's haven Corner Room at Town Hall Hotel, Bethnal Green. This workshop will take place on Friday 29th July and will start at 11am, taught by founder of Lamplighter London, Chiara Perano, well known for her beautiful modern calligraphy style.
What you’ll get:
- A personalised modern calligraphy kit to take home, including inks, nib, paper and other stationery treats
- 2 hours of calligraphy instruction, including 1 on 1 help where needed
- Loads of tips, ideas and insider info from a practising calligrapher
- Plus loads of inspiration to bring handwritten notes back into your life!
- A superb two course lunch, served 15 minutes after we finish. You will be provided with a set lunch menu to choose from at the beginning of class which is included with your ticket [£20 usual price].